I'm a DIY loving stay at home Mum living in Saskatchewan Canada.
I love to cook and bake, decorate my home, repurpose old treasures, and create beautiful birthdays for my 3 beautiful girls!

Happy Birthday, Odina!!


I can't believe my baby is one... Where did the time go?? She's such a smart, spunky and funny little girl..It's been an amazing year!

We went for a winter/owls theme for her party and I was so happy with how it turned out!





The white cotton candy was my favorite!

Coconut fudge..One of my favorites! Recipe here!




Sparkly snowflake cookies!


Cherry and salted caramel macarons!


Fondant owl with coconut wings!

My little sweetie had as much fun eating her cake as I had making it!


She had an amazing time at her party!


Happy birthday my sweet little princess! I can't wait to watch you grow another year! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment