I'm a DIY loving stay at home Mum living in Saskatchewan Canada.
I love to cook and bake, decorate my home, repurpose old treasures, and create beautiful birthdays for my 3 beautiful girls!

Our Retro & Owl Inspired Nursery Progress!

WOW. March is the last time I updated. lol! So funny. I have a few posts to make since then. I may make a post for Sisika's 5th birthday since the dessert table was so cute! (Back in MARCH! LOL!)

For now, so much has changed. I am due with our beautiful princess #3 in exactly 2 weeks! Her bedroom is SO close to being done and I wanted to share the progress on here.

Here it is! <3 <3 <3





Things left to do: Add funky chrome hardware to the dresser, hang an arrangement of large white framed pictures over the change table side of the dresser, hang a funky mirror over the dresser side, put a yellow or pink cover on the changing pad, put up white floating shelves, add small accessories (pictures etc on surfaces, throw pillows) AND I am going to paint the rocking chair a creamy yellow to tie in the colors of the butterfly orb! I hope to do that this weekend. :)









 I think we're ready for you, sweet little baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment